Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Appreciating life

 

 

Hey Guys,

I watched this video today about an 18 year old that died of a type of bone cancer. I cried nearly through the whole thing. It’s long, but I assure you that this will surely put things into perspective for you today as you are going through miniscule problems. I was inspired and drawn to this young man and his family. I do urge to take notice of that last few minutes as he described the uncertainty of “IF there is something on the other side.” I am so thankful that we have a hope of a great and merciful God waiting on us. I was also really drawn to the love story in this video.

I am thankful that God has given me this life to live, and I am surely thankful for the blessings he has blessed me with personally, Dennis, and Daniel. We are not ourselves guaranteed tomorrow or are we promised that we will get to hold our children until the day that WE die, but possibly, until THEY die. I am not trying to be morbid but it’s true that we are to appreciate our days together with each other as we wait on the Lord.

Here’s a little perspective for you today. Please watch. I love you all! Smile

No comments:

Total Pageviews