(this recipe does not look like the picture upon completion, it was just a picture I found online)
I know it seems as if I have been posting a lot about food, but it just so happens that we have been eating a lot more at home, forcing me to get creative! I
I made this recipe up, but I enjoyed it thoroughly!
1 pork tenderloin, plain.
1/2 stick of butter
salt & pepper
any type of shredded cheese
1. preheat oven to 350
2. place raw tenderloin onto aluminum foil big enough to cover it up.
3. salt and pepper the top. Add a small amount of chili powder
4. cut 4 slivers of butter and space it across the tenerloin
5. cover and bake for 30-35 minutes.
6. Bring out of oven.
7. Slice 5 or 6 cuts into the tenderloin, cutting against the grain of the meat
8. Insert shredded cheese into each little pocket
9. Cover top with mayonnaise, top with shredded cheese and shredded cheese, bake until top is golden brown and crispy looking.
10. Serve hot.
Caution: Do not add too much salt to this recipe, with the salted butter, and mayo, it had a hint of a salty flavor.