Monday, February 6, 2012

Get the Heck Outta Town!

a short clip of Greg & Kyndall opening their gifts

This video is not very steady! I am a terrible videographer, but I was trying to get a small video. Towards the end, Greg was being funny, so pay attention. :-)

My brother, and his wife Kyndall were hired to work for Motorsports Authentics. If you remember, this is the same company (previously Action Performance) that Dennis and I worked for some. . 7 years ago!

Darin, a friend of Dennis’ was hired while we were out there, and has stayed with the company, giving my brother the heads up that there was a job available! To celebrate, I got his family and friends together to see them off properly! Enjoy the pictures!

IMG_3921

IMG_3931

IMG_3933

IMG_3935

IMG_3942

IMG_3961

IMG_3944

IMG_3945

IMG_3947

IMG_3953

Thanks to Joanie (in the white) and my grandma (with the cup) for getting everyone signed in. It was a HUGE help!

IMG_3956

IMG_3968

Zach will be house sitting for my brother in his absence.

IMG_3969

As you can see, I was not always behind the camera. In fact, very little the whole night. I was thankful for Greg to take pictures of his family and friends.

IMG_3982

IMG_3984

IMG_3991

Above is my dad and stepmom, Sheila.

IMG_3992

IMG_3994

IMG_3995

I think Daniel was trying to get away from all of the chaos!

Good Luck Greg!

We will miss you both!

No comments:

Total Pageviews