(* don’t flip English majors, that was on purpose!)
today ….. he
found had a snack in the hallway.
Potatoes O’Brien Casserole
- 1 package of Ore-Ida Potatoes O’Brien (or you could cut up raw potatoes into cubes, add chopped onions and green peppers to it)
- 1 1/2 cups of sour cream
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup of cheddar shredded cheese
- salt & pepper
- mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl
- bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
add a layer of cheese on top, then bake until melted.
makes a great side dish, or for a potluck as I did tonight.