Dennis wheeled Daniel around today, take a peek at this video after you read about his 11 month of life!
WOW!!!!!!!!! Daniel is 1 month away from being a FULL YEAR OLD! WHERE HAS THIS LAST YEAR GONE?!?!?!?!?
Our baby in a word: Adventurous!
Some neat things he is doing:
- he has finally abandoned the “army crawl” and is finally now crawling like a normal human child.
- babbles using many different sounds and expressions
- grinds his top teeth to his bottom teeth
- throws his paci down when he is up and wants out of his crib
- likes to take a bath.
- loves the bathroom, that is place of choice when he gets down on the ground to crawl
- we joke that he does all things with his index finger.
- hates oatmeal and cut up banana. He will push the spoon away and turn his head.
- starting to chew with his front teeth.
- LOVES his daddy! he likes to be held and to play with him.
- LOVES strangers- yet is shy if they approach him before he is ready. He will burrow his head into my chest if someone speaks to him.
- is going through some separation issues. He doesn’t want anyone to hold him but me or Dennis. He will allow me to leave the nursery at church without too much of a problem.
- can “dance”.
- kisses on command.
- he listens well when we say “no” (and we say it a lot)
- he gets his hand spanked when he does not listen
- he likes to be “chased” when he crawls. he squeals, it’s so cute
- he stands up on his own
- he cruises the furniture
The 11th month has brought THREE meals a day, and more than one food at each sitting. He is loving it!
7am- milk from momma
9:30- milk from momma, then fruit or yogurt
11:30- snack (cheerios, cut up veggies, and/or some cheese)
12:30- milk from momma
3:30- milk from momma
5:00- evening snack (cheerios, puffs, or some thing else)
6:30- dinner (vegetable, bites of what we are eating, etc)
7:30-8:00- milk from momma
He wakes between 6-7am.
Morning nap: wake time til around 9:30 or 10am
afternoon nap: 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Bedtime at 7:30 p.m.
Clothes size: 12 months
Diaper size: 3
Weight: 19 pounds+ (I have been guessing for months that he was at the 20 pound mark, but I have been way off in my estimations)
He is between the 25-50 percentiles in height and weight.
Yes, that is a mitten on his feet. (He lost his shoe, so we improvised)
THIS is my sweet baby boy trying to pull on his ear that has been bothering him for weeks. :-(
Happy 11th month, Daniel. Maybe my next post will have you walking.. :- )