Our baby in a word: MOBILE!!!!
I think I find myself thinking each monthly birthday how much progress he has made and how I don’t think I could enjoy him any more than I have the previous month, and then the next month, I am surprised again.
Some fun things:
- Daniel sits well.
- He rolls easily
- he ARMY CRAWLS!!!
- This is the most recent, newest, funnest, and FUNNIEST thing to watch lately. I have a video posted if you wanted to see.
- he gives me a mischievous grin when I turn on his mobile before he goes to sleep
- he LOVES his daddy
- he is showing signs of bashfulness. (he will turn his head to “hide” if a stranger approaches him)
- he is showing partiality to who he wants to hold him and who he doesn’t
- he says: “Mamamamamamamammmmaaaa”
- he eats REALLY well off of his plate: beans, corn, macaroni’s, puffs, cheerios, banana, etc. He is fast and and Humm’s when he is ready for more.
- He likes to swing. (outside in daddy’s garage or at the park)
His favorite things to play with:
- remote control
- my iPod touch
- my cell phone
- pretty much ANYTHING REAL. . . apparently, he is too cool for baby toys! :- )
Stats: We go to the pediatrician this week, and I will update this when I find out!!!
Clothes: 6-9 and some 9-12 even though they are a little too big.
- 7:00 am-ish
- 10:30 ish
- 5:00 ish
- 7:30 ish
7:30p.m. to 7:00-8:00 a.m. ish
bed at 7:30 p.m.
Daniel has a very curious and endearing personality! Since he is able to go from room to room without so much of my help, he is staying content longer playing, etc while I am getting things done around the house. I am really enjoying being his mom. He lights up my day!!