This post is in celebration for Daniel's 2 month birthday. As you can see, the milestone this month is a SMILIN baby!!! :)
Our baby in TWO words: Sweet & Unpredictable.
- Weight: 10+ pounds.
- Approx: Sleeping patterns: changes nearly every day. Every time I got to write it out, it changes that very night.
- Will sleep in his crib for the first part of the night. Or sometimes not at all. ;) (and ends up in between us, or in my arms for the duration)
- takes a morning nap in his crib (sometimes, if he does not wake up when I transfer him from my lap, from the swing, etc) Has been known to actually fall asleep and stay asleep in there. But, hey, let's not count on it just yet.
- Will sit in his swing while I get things done.
Nursing progress: takes him about 20-25 minutes to eat.
- eats well.
- burps easily
- spits up frequently. I constantly smell like spit up.
- nurses at night in our bed for his night time feedings.
- keeps his foot crookd in a weird way all the time. When I go to straighten it out, he pops it right back in place.
Things I have noticed or learned (personality):
- has big "grins" more frequently
- likes to cuddle
- likes his "Mammy" a lot. When she is around he just grins so big.
- stares at the fans and dark big objects for a long time.
- becoming more independent. (Will sit alone for longer periods of time)
- usually wants to eat during church after praise and worship is over.
- seems pretty content overall.
I would say that we have a 'good' baby.
I take him for his 2month checkup next Friday, I will update then with height, weight, etc.
We are really starting to enjoy and learn more about Daniel. He seems to have a pretty calm personality, but he does have his feisty times, usually around when Dennis comes home….