Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Renown 2009. The Sufferer’s Reward.

renown

This coming weekend (March 13-15) is Renown 2009. This is a weekend designed for youth. It is a conference soaked on the Sufferer’s reward. Any one can come and listen to the sermons, and participate in the events. I will say that this conference has blessed me heavily the past two years that I have been involved. One of my favorite things about this is that we don’t need to bring in a bunch of people from other churches to make this work. Renown is compiled of ALL of the gifts God has given to our very own church body!

If I didn’t get saved when I thought I got saved, than I got saved last year. Renown is an amazing weekend, and I am telling you if you come YOU WILL BE HEAVILY BLESSED. If you have anyone between the grades of 6-12th grade that you think would like to come, PLEASE call me ASAP so that I can get them set up. The cost is $20.00 and they will have everything provided for them for the weekend. A place to sleep, food, and transportation. They will be in the very best care, and you do not need to worry about them. It is WATER for their soul. I am telling you! Please visit: http://fame.wsbaptist.org/blog/56/ for more information!

 

No comments:

Total Pageviews